The benefits of having a yearly furnace tune-up are numerous – doing so will prevent your system from breaking down, ensure that your furnace can heat your home quickly and evenly, lower your energy bills and extend the lifespan of your system. So if you haven’t had your furnace maintained yet this fall, our Philadelphia furnace tune-up service highly recommends doing so before winter arrives to ensure that your heat doesn’t go out when you need it most.
Here at Air Done Right, we specialize in comprehensive furnace tune-ups. What exactly does this include, you ask? Here’s what our trustworthy technicians will provide when you schedule a tune-up:
- A thorough inspection of your entire system – We will check every part of your furnace, from the chimney base to the fan belts to the thermostat contacts, to ensure that everything is running as it should be. If we find any parts that are in need of repair or replacement, we will perform the necessary procedures to keep your system operating smoothly and efficiently. In addition,we will clean any dirty areas of the system.
- An evaluation of the gas and pilot pressure – Sometimes, the gas and pilot pressure can stray from manufacturer requirements. With this in mind, we will check the pilot and gas during your tune-up and adjust them if needed. We will also test for gas leaks to make sure your family is safe.
- Complete lubrication of your system – When furnaces break down, it is often because parts are in need of lubrication. Therefore, yearly lubrication is a preventative measure that will help keep your furnace operating well and prevent it from needing maintenance throughout the year.
- A furnace filter check – While we are maintaining your furnace, we will check the filter to make sure it is not overly dirty. This will keep your system running efficiently and prevent operational issues.
- A report of what we found – As a reputable Philadelphia furnace tune-up service, we will give you a full report of what we did to your system, including any repairs or concerns that you should be aware of. We will also give you professional advice on how to increase the efficiency of your system moving forward.
No matter what make and model your furnace is, your family will benefit greatly from hiring Air Done Right for an annual furnace tune-up.
Schedule Your Furnace Maintenance Session Today!
With winter on its way, it’s a wise idea to set up an appointment for furnace inspection and maintenance from our experienced furnace tune-up service in Philadelphia if you haven’t already done so. To make your appointment, give us a call at (215) 510-9509. And to learn about the steps you should take before turning on your heat for the season, check out our recent blog post. We look forward to showing you why we’re known as the furnace tune-up service Philadelphia residents can depend on!