Commercial Heating Repair Philadelphia
Commercial Heating Repair
Your Philadelphia HVAC repair company serving Darby, Radnor, Haverford, Upper Darby, Lower Merion, Upper Merion, Main Line and surrounding areas
Heaters are very prone to breaking down, not working properly, and just turning off right at the time you need them most! We at Air Done Right are a professional Philadelphia commercial heater repair company. Weget it done right the first time to save you from the hassle of days in the freezing cold. The faster you contact us, the faster you and your business can get back to a comfortable and safe work environment.
What goes wrong with commercial heaters?
Many things can go wrong when dealing with a traditional gas heater and we specialize in the repair and maintenance of any and all issues that arise, including:
- Slipped or frayed blower belts, which are important in keeping your workplace safe
- Cracked heat exchangers, leading to escaping heat
- Ignition control problems, causing problems with starting the heater
- Dirty filters in need of replacement, which creates a safety hazard
- Malfunctioning thermostats, overheating or underheating your space
- Worn out ball bearings, putting the system in danger
- And much more!
You can count on us to offer the best commercial heater repairs because we offer:
- An in-depth understanding of the problems allowing for not just a “bandaid” fix, but a long term solution to let you focus on more important things.
- A professional environment where the priority is to get your gasfurnace up and running in no time.
Is your heater working but something feels off? Give us a call! Many things can lead to long term damage, including:
- No maintenance, if you forget to keep your heater in good working order by getting checkups annually, problems are prone to occur.
- Frequent cycling. If the furnace continues to loop between cycles with little reason to do so, its a problem.
- Loud noises left unchecked. It does not need to sound like a jet engine, many things can be done to reduce noise.
We are an Angie’s List Award Winner, meaning that we can be trusted with your hard-earned money to repair and maintain your commercial gas heater, keeping your workplace safe and your employees healthy.
The first gas heater was made in 1856, using the principles of the bunsen burger a simple flame. After this, generations of inventors and innovators kept improving on the concept of gasheating, eventually making it commonplace. This has led to today’s heating systems, which have many moving parts that are extremely important and need to be taken care of by professionals like us!
It is important to prevent issues with yourfurnace; here are a few tips and tricks offered by our professionals to keep a healthy, happy, and working gas heater:
- Clean and replace the filter system on a regular basis to avoid costly problems in the future
- Check the thermostat for accurate readings to make sure your heater is working right
- Clean the blower alongside the filter system to keep everything in good working order
- Clean the vents surrounding the furnace to offer control over heat transfer in the surrounding area
- Have regular fan inspections to make sure they are working properly
Along with these, annual inspections are important to have professionals find and fix small problems that could lead to disasters in the future.
Commercial Heater Repair Service in Darby, Radnor, Haverford, Lower & Upper Merion and surrounding areas.
Most professionals recommend your heater be replaced every 15-20 years. Why not have our team set it up right the first time to avoid embarrassing last-minute planning to keep the environment comfortable for all! Having us set it up makes sure it stays working for a long time!
We are not the only commercial heating repair company in Philadelphia but when you think furnace gas repair, we are the ones best able to do it right and do it fast. Call us today for more information!